1 prize — 3 000 euro * and violin made by Myroslav and Orest Putsentela.
2 prize — 2 000 euro *
3 prize — 1 000 euro *
* Prizes are paid in UAH at the NBU rate as of April 30, 2020. According to the legislation of Ukraine, an income tax of 18% and a military levy of 1.5% will be withheld from the amount of remuneration.
UAH — Ukrainian Hrivna,
NBU — National Bank of Ukraine.
– Prize from «Bärenreiter» publishing house.
– Prize from the strings and accessories
– VERE MUSIC FUND grant for participation in an international master class or competition.
– Prize from association LEGATO – the association LEGATO Bern-Odessa invites one of the winners (decided by the jury) to play a chamber music concert with a trio (with or without piano) in Bern (Switzerland) at the famous concert hall Yehudi Menuhin Forum Bern. There will be no payment in cash, but LEGATO Bern-Odessa will cover the expenses for traveling and accommodation in Bern for the prize winner and the players of the trio. The date and program has to be chosen and approved by the board of LEGATO Bern-Odessa.